In a world with so much uncertainty right now, you can be assured that Align Chiro & Health are acting dynamically to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. As an essential health service we will continue to stay open as long as it is safe to do so and we are operating with a commitment to ensure that you receive the care that you need during this stressful and unpredictable time.
Both essential services, Chiropractic and Remedial Massage can provide treatment for back pain, neck pain, vertigo or migraine dizziness, and muscle tears and other injuries. By continuing to serve our community we can relieve pressure on ER’s and GP’s during this time. We are here to support you so if you would like to discuss your condition, please do so on 08 9417 9100.
We will be maintaining our high standards of hygiene to ensure your safety whilst in our clinic at Align. We appreciate that all of our staff and patients adhere to these policies:
· Please do not enter the clinic at Align Chiro & Health if you have been overseas in the last 2 weeks and not yet self-isolated.
· Please do not enter the clinic at Align Chiro & Health if you are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms.
· Please use the hand sanitiser available on the reception desk on your arrival to the clinic at Align Chiro & Health.
· Please avoid touching your face while in the clinic and ensure you cough or sneeze into your elbow.
· Please assist us in encouraging cashless payments, self swiping private healthcare cards and using PayPass where possible.
· We have increased the frequency of our regular cleaners to maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the clinic.
· Doors, chairs, surfaces and treatment tables are wiped down thoroughly and regularly around the clock.
The implementation of these policies and procedures helps us to be able to operate safely and in line with our duty of care to you, our valued patients. Help us stop the spread!
For more information on the novel Coronavirus for the community and Western Australia, please visit https://www.wa.gov.au/government/coronavirus-covid-19
Here at Align we truly believe that knowledge is power and for this reason staff have taken part in the COVID-19 Infection Control Training 30-minute online course as provided by the government, which has been provided for health care workers in all settings but essentially applies to anyone. It covers the fundamentals of infection prevention and control for COVID-19.
Yours in good health
The team at Align Chiro & Health